[IPython-User] Tips to speed up notebook?

G B g.c.b.at.work@gmail....
Tue Oct 16 01:07:48 CDT 2012

I don't want to touch off a corporate allegiance argument here, but I also
don't want to ignore your suggestion (thanks!).  Unfortunately Chrome isn't
an option for me now that Google insists on bundling their Update Engine
with all of their desktop software.  I just don't trust a daemon process
capable of changing out kernel extensions and root owned binaries.

http://code.google.com/p/update-engine/

I do appreciate the suggestion though.

Cheers--
 Greg