[IPython-User] [IPython-dev] Last call for 0.13.1

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Fri Oct 19 16:17:43 CDT 2012

I've tested RC3 on 32/64b Python 3.3 on Windows 7, and 3.3 on OS X 10.8,
and 2.7/3.2 on Ubuntu 12.10 (x64), and I have heard nothing from anyone
else.

Which means that tomorrow, rc3 will become 0.13.1 final.  Any new backport
issues should be marked for 0.13.2.

-MinRK