[IPython-User] Store problems

Mon Oct 22 05:16:17 CDT 2012

Le 22 oct. 2012 à 12:04, Alexandros Attikis a écrit :

> Hi Matthias,
>
> How can I do that interactively from the terminal?
> I have found no help regarding the installation of specific releases, using easy-install for example.
> Thanx for the quick response.

You can find the install instruction on python website, download page
http://ipython.org/download.html
and in stable doc :
http://ipython.org/ipython-doc/stable/install/install.html

As 0.13.1 as been released, you can install it directly using easy install or pip, eventually adding the '--upgrade' flag, no need to specify a version.
With python 2.7 you can also try any version by running `python python.py [args]` from the root of the source tree.
--
Matthias

> Cheers,
> Alexandros
>
> On Oct 22, 2012, at 12:31 PM, Matthias BUSSONNIER <bussonniermatthias@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Le 22 oct. 2012 à 11:08, Alexandros Attikis a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am a python beginner and I am experiencing problems running the "store" command.
>>> More specifically, I am trying to store an alias like so:
>>> In [1]: alias eko echo This is a test
>>> In [2]: eko
>>> This is a test
>>> In [3]: store eko
>>> AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
>>> […]
>>

>> Can you try 0.13.1? ( it has been released during the week-end)
>> It seem to be fixed on master (0.14.dev).
>> --
>> Matthias
>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Alexandros