[IPython-User] Any way to interactively explore objects?

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Mon Oct 22 09:55:37 CDT 2012

Not right now, but objects can declare JSON representations.  We could
use those to bring back nice reps to the browser - we just need to
write the code to view those structures nicely.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Des.P <des.p@dsouzaville.com> wrote:
> If I have a handle on some object in iPython notebook (0.13), is there any way to interactively explore that object e.g. with the kind of tree explorers typically opened on variables in a GUI debugger?
>
> Thanks!

Brian E. Granger