[IPython-User] What might this notebook startup error mean?

Des.P des.p@dsouzaville....
Mon Oct 22 12:41:06 CDT 2012

I am on OSX 10.6.8, running iPython 0.13. When I start the notebook server I get:

Error loading /Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types:  dlopen(/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types, 262): no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types: no matching architecture in universal wrapper
osascript: OpenScripting.framework - scripting addition "/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax" declares no loadable handlers.

Any idea what this means?

Thanks