[IPython-User] Gloo: Project management within IPython

Trent Hauck trent@trenthauck....
Tue Oct 30 17:26:59 CDT 2012

Ya - would love suggestions. or an

I have two high level next steps - I'd like to make the importer support
more filetypes not necessarily assume pandas as the final structure.  Also,
I'd like to make managing "project" settings easier, I'm not sure the form
that take yet, but initially I'm thinking wrapping up IPython profiles into
project specific profiles, but we'll see.

Trent