[IPython-User] iPython QTConsole - Force yellow quickref guide to appear again?

Victor Hooi victorhooi@yahoo....
Thu Sep 6 03:37:54 CDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry for replying to my original message - I turned off mail delivery,
hence I didn't get those messages in my mailbox, I saw them on the list.

intrusive - it's just a question of placement (as in, whether it overlaps
your code) - and I think iPython is fairly good about that.

For me at least, the utility of the yellow quick-reference box is greater
than any loss of screen estate.

Cheers,
Victor