[IPython-User] iPython QTConsole - Force yellow quickref guide to appear again?

Francesco Montesano franz.bergesund@gmail....
Thu Sep 6 05:09:03 CDT 2012

Hi,
I have a question (loosely) related with the yellow box and help on functions:
The box is great to have the list of arguments, but it does not show
the whole docstring if it is long, so sometimes the help( function )
is needed.
In python and ipython console the help is shown with something that is
like 'less' so that one can search, move around easily. And exiting
from the help one returns to the console as was left and I can can see
all the last commands typed. On qtconsole the help is printed on the
screen, which makes more complicated to roam in the console.
Would be possible to change it so that is consistent with the standard
python and ipython help behaviour?

Cheers,
Fra