[IPython-User] Advice on running a server with multiple users

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Fri Sep 7 14:20:55 CDT 2012

OK here is the IPEP:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/wiki/IPEP-3:-Multiuser-support-in-the-notebook

I also started a new thread on ipython-dev to discuss this.   Let's
move the discussion over there.

Cheers,

Brian

--