[IPython-User] IPEP 3: Multiuser support in the notebookNew Page Edit Page Page History

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Fri Sep 7 14:26:38 CDT 2012

I'm on my phone, but one quick thought: How would I chat to other users
when we're editing a nb concurrently? In Docs, you have the comments
widget. It'd be nice to have an easy way to chat without editing the nb
itself.