[IPython-User] IPEP 3: Multiuser support in the notebookNew Page Edit Page Page History

Jon Wilson jsw@fnal....
Fri Sep 7 15:10:35 CDT 2012

Is this intended to also work in a Windows environment?  Is PAM
available there?  (N.B. I don't personally care whether it works on
Windows, just curious.)
Regards,
Jon Wilson