[IPython-User] IPEP 3: Multiuser support in the notebookNew Page Edit Page Page History

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Fri Sep 7 15:32:38 CDT 2012

There's openPAM, which works on everything else, according to Wikipedia.
There's also 'PAM for Windows' offerings, but it's not something I
understand. I think this'll boil down to general limitations with Windows
itself, but again, I'm not up on this stuff at all.