[IPython-User] Vote: should we move our wiki over to github?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Sep 8 19:22:10 CDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Aaron Meurer <asmeurer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I gave my view on the matter a while back at
> http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-user/2012-June/010375.html and
> http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-user/2012-June/010392.html.  I
> don't really feel involved enough in the community to vote (I have
> never used the IPython wiki), so you should just take it as advice
> from my personal experience with SymPy's wikis and no more.

Your input from the sympy perspective has always been phenomenally
useful to us, and has guided a lot of our decision process.  So many
thanks for pitching in here, this is again very valuable.

I was +0.5 initially on this idea, but with the various points raised
in this short thread, I've been convinced to be fully +1 on it.

Best,