[IPython-User] Vote: should we move our wiki over to github?

Bjorn Madsen bjorn.h.madsen@googlemail....
Sun Sep 9 04:51:02 CDT 2012

Why Github? A fossil server would do as well....

GITFOSSILFile versioning onlyVersioning, Tickets, Wiki, and Blog/News
ShardingReplicatingDeveloper branchesFeature branchesComplexIntuitiveSeparate
web toolsIntegrated Web interfaceLots of little toolsSingle
executablePile-of-files
repositorySingle file repositoryUses "rebase"ImmutableGPLBSD

http://www.fossil-scm.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/fossil-v-git.wiki