[IPython-User] IPython.parallel over Infiniband?

Jon Olav Vik jonovik@gmail....
Mon Sep 10 04:00:46 CDT 2012

MinRK <benjaminrk <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This is probbaly a question for zeromq-dev, for how one might
> use infiniband with zeromq.
>
> There are benchmarks for zeromq tcp-over-infiniband, so
> presumably it is possible, though it may require some flags to
> be set when building libzmq itself (I have no idea).

Thanks for the pointer and suggestions! Searching the zeromq-dev archives, I see
that there is mention of several ways to run zmq over infiniband, though I will
have to ask them for more specifics.

Best regards,
Jon Olav