[IPython-User] qtconsole on mountain lion

Chris Laumann claumann@physics.harvard....
Tue Sep 11 12:08:44 CDT 2012

Hi all-

I've been running ipython on mountain lion for the last couple weeks now with no problems. I'm using system python. The only quirk I just noticed is that I can't task switch to the qtconsole window (with cmd-tab) -- there's no entry for python/ipython/qtconsole/whatever. The mission control behavior (up swipe) which spreads out all of the application windows and window groups works just fine though, giving the console the name 'python' for its window. Is the lack of appearance in the cmd-tab switcher a known bug/fixable? Does it happen for other people?

Best, Chris