[IPython-User] qtconsole on mountain lion

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Tue Sep 11 23:47:11 CDT 2012

I can cmd-tab to the QtConsole, with PySide/Qt from
here<http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySide_Binaries_MacOSX> (1.1.1,
4.8.2, respectively).

OS X 10.8.1, System Python 2.7.2

What Qt/bindings are you using, and how did you install them?  Does a
simple Qt example app behave similarly, or is it specific to IPython?

-MinRK