[IPython-User] Command-line manipulation of notebooks (remove output).

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Thu Sep 13 23:48:55 CDT 2012

I don't now if anyone has written much of a command-line interaction, but
notebooks are incredibly easy to manipulate from Python - they are just
simple JSON structures that map to dicts (with attribute-access to keys for
convenience).

For instance, here is a simple script <https://gist.github.com/3719849> for
stripping outputs from a notebook.

-MinRK