[IPython-User] Detachable Pager

Dave Hirschfeld dave.hirschfeld@gmail....
Wed Sep 19 08:25:17 CDT 2012

Hi IPython devs,
I've just tried out the new detachable pager and think it's a great addition.
I find it's particularly helpful to have several help tabs open at the same
time so you can switch between several functions that you may be currently
using. One thing that would be a great help in this scenario is if the tab
title had the name of the function to which it referred.

Would such a thing be possible? It looks like it may need a little
refactoring to bring the function name along with the help text?
Unfortunately my javascript skills are all but non-existent so I couldn't
see an easy to do it.

Thanks,
Dave