[IPython-User] More candidates in qtconsole auto-completion

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Fri Sep 21 07:16:32 CDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Matthias BUSSONNIER wrote:

> Le 21 sept. 2012 à 13:53, klo uo a écrit :
>
> Columnizer defines lower limit (last row) so that whole table width fits
> in most compact way
>
> Yes, unless I made a mistake implementing it.

:D

I just thought that the table is in some fixed number of rows, and in my
above example some unfortunate limit case shows just two items in last
column, when instead all that is carefully calculated behind. I had no idea
obviously

Trying to fill the last column to gain space will just make the table to