[IPython-User] Detachable Pager

Carlos Córdoba ccordoba12@gmail....
Fri Sep 21 11:55:11 CDT 2012

Hi Thomas,

That's mostly what Spyder 2.2 will offer for qtconsole, with the
exception of embedded plots, but with a pretty gui to the most important
options of qtconsole_config.py.

I was thinking that if we could offer other programs the possibility to
interface with us through dbus, then you could use your editor of choice
(e.g Emacs, which has built-in dbus support) and our infrastructure for
evaluation, get help, etc.

Cheers,
Carlos