[IPython-User] Detachable Pager

Carlos Córdoba ccordoba12@gmail....
Fri Sep 21 12:40:44 CDT 2012

You're right, I haven't seen it like that. And for Emacs there's already
Takafumi's notebook.

It's just that I see IPython more as great way to evaluate your code and
not as much as an integrated environment. And I think this isn't bad
(you've done a great job so far!). For that role there's Spyder and also
the new Canopy. So if the user wants a more "all-in-one" experience,
then he could be in a better position interfacing with us than directly
with IPython.

Just my 2 cents,
Carlos