[IPython-User] Notebook cells doesn't execute

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Mon Sep 24 17:58:09 CDT 2012

I have default Windows XP firewall and no other security things. I also
don't have viruses, as last check last week.
AFAIK Windows asks before blocking some application, but I remember running
Notebook just fine some time ago, like 2-3 weeks ago.
Last week I installed Visual Studio 2010 with Python tools, if that can
have some miracle impact, but other than that nothing special from the last
time I run Notebook w/o problems.

In the meantime:

I installed 0.13 stable version. It's same.
I removed 0.13 and back to dev version, then I rebooted.
Unfortunately it's still same.
Executing `2+2` in cell does nothing.
Console is clean and I don't know how can I debug this situation?