[IPython-User] Notebook cells doesn't execute

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Tue Sep 25 06:18:39 CDT 2012

Strange really.
For reference I run up to date XP SP3, and Chrome is also up to date:
21.0.1180.89

I guess some Windows update that comes from MS, should not be considered as
Opera works.
In the meantime I tried tweaking Firefox settings, then removed plugins
(some modest plugins I use) w/o results

If I discover something I'll post, until then luckily I have alternative