[IPython-User] Matplotlib animations within notebook?

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Fri Sep 28 02:22:07 CDT 2012

Short, from my phone.

Look at IPython.display clear_output. There is some example on how to do it
in docs/exzmples/notebook.  But,the output will 'jump'. Best thing to do is
export as video and play it with html5. See example.

Cheers,

Matthias