[IPython-User] notebook cell URLs?

Darren Govoni darren@ontrenet....
Fri Sep 28 05:21:32 CDT 2012

Thanks for the response Matthias.

I guess the real need here is to be able to write ipython services and
edit them easily like using the notebook.

I understand what you mean in your response, though. You make good
points.

Perhaps I will use something like mod_python for apache and parse
notebooks to generate functional services
from notebooks or cells, but I agree the idea needs some thinking.

Again, the basic notion is editable ipython services using notebooks to
write them. Most server side services
have to be compiled or written and installed by admins, so that is part
of the problem we want to improve.

Best,
Darren