[IPython-User] Hotkeys notebook cell editing

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Sat Sep 29 16:03:42 CDT 2012

In both your post here and the post to the user list, it is showing up
as a reply to another thread. When you post to a mailing list, make
sure you compose a new email. Replying to an existing thread and
changing the subject doesn't work (the email still contains metadata
which links it to the thread you are replying to).

Aaron Meurer