[IPython-User] [notebook] centered equations

Tue Apr 2 13:38:02 CDT 2013

Le 2 avr. 2013 à 09:52, giacomo boffi a écrit :

> Matthias BUSSONNIER <bussonniermatthias@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> It is not supported yet,
>
> just curious, how came that by default displayed equations are left
> aligned (and stuck in the left margin), was it a design choice,
> mathjax's default, or simply an oversight?

I don't remember at all, I have no strong feeling for center or left aligned.
I would guess on ultra large screen centered is annoying.

It might change if we revisit notebook css at some point in the future,
but we would need more manpower for that.
--
Matthias.