[IPython-User] Run IPython Notebook on Windows in background / as service

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Tue Apr 2 22:00:23 CDT 2013

But why do you want to do that?
IPython isn't designed as Windows service, and you can't make arbitrary
process as service, but process has to implement certain features expected
from service provider.

I guess you can drag and drop your shortcut to Start menu, startup group,
so that it starts every time you start the system. Or even use Scheduler to
further tweak...