[IPython-User] Sphinx live link to nbviewer view of notebook

Martijn Vermaat martijn@vermaat.n...
Wed Apr 3 15:26:35 CDT 2013

Sorry this is a bit of a DIY answer, but Doug Hellmann's presentation at
PyCon 2013 teaches you all you need to implement this.

http://doughellmann.com/2013/03/better-documentation-through-automation-creating-docutils-sphinx-extensions.html
http://pyvideo.org/video/1703/better-documentation-through-automation-creating

cheers,
Martijn