[IPython-User] Sphinx live link to nbviewer view of notebook

Wed Apr 3 15:29:25 CDT 2013

Le 3 avr. 2013 à 22:02, Matthew Brett a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I have some sphinx RST like this:
>
> See :download:`raw_notebook <ata_error.ipynb>`
>
> Obviously what I would like to be able to add is something of the form:
>
> See `nbviewer display of notebook <some_url_or_code>`_  where clicking
> on the generated link will take me to:
>
> http://nbviewer.ipython.org/urls/<eventual_url_of_"ata_error.ipynb_file>

Nitpicking but there is a slight difference between /urls/ (https) and /url/ (http) the trick would have to take into account.
Haven't played enough with sphinx to help you though.

You could also inject some Js that look for link target ending in ipynb and transformed them.
--
Matthias