[IPython-User] Sphinx live link to nbviewer view of notebook

Wed Apr 3 15:55:21 CDT 2013

Hi again,

Ugly but i'll clean it up tomorrow, and wrap it in an onload function.

Parse all link on a page and append '(nbviewer)' link after each link that seem to be a gist or an ipynb file

https://gist.github.com/Carreau/5305190

--
Matthias