[IPython-User] problem image in markdown

christian jeanguillaume christian.jeanguillaume@univ-angers...
Thu Apr 4 04:40:40 CDT 2013

Hie,
and many thanks to Aaron and Matthias for helping me.
I am ashame chi is better than khi and work fine.
I also try an url in the markdown command with
partial success :
When I take an image in the web it is woking
nicely for example:

![Texte](http://www.e-architect.co.uk/images/jpgs/canada/vancouver_cc_west_l160210_3.jpg
"texte pour le titre, facultatif")

but for an image in my computer I am still facing
difficulty.
for example I verify the path of my file, from the
root by visualising the image directly in another
window of firefox.
so I am sure of my url for example the url :

file:///home/jeanguillaume/Python/cacaoPython/haricot_commun_frais_nu-1.jpg

and in a python notebook nothing, when I click
outside the markdown cell to visualize the effects
I only get the "texte"
I try also "files" instead of "file" and a
relative path from where I launched ipython and I
varied the number of / ....

Here my command with a relative path :
![Texte](file://haricot_commun_frais_nu-1.jpg
"texte pour le titre, facultatif")

Is there a security problem? Or should I activate
the rendering diffently

many thanks again

Christian

--