[IPython-User] copy more than one cell in the notebook

Fri Apr 5 06:59:22 CDT 2013

Le 5 avr. 2013 à 13:38, Chao YUE a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> does anyone know if I can copy and paste more than one cell (several cells once) in the notebook?

No, not yet.
Not even sure how to do it. You can't control clipboard without Flash on browser.
Or you need to reimplement it using StorageApi in JS, and it won't be cross domain.

With ability to select multiple cell, you could ask the user to copy the json_repr of the cells and have a 'past cells' field, but it is not user friendly.

--
Matthias