[IPython-User] Weird behaviour with ipython qtconsole and shell comands

Jonathan March JDM@MarchRay....
Sun Apr 7 09:43:02 CDT 2013

Chris,

I suggest that you use EPD's enpkg utility to update to a more recent
version of ipython (0.13.1), as described here:
https://support.enthought.com/entries/22415022-Using-enpkg-to-update-EPD-packages

QtConsole has had issues with console output in the past, but with 0.13.1,
your shell head command works fine for me on Mac OS X.

hth,
Jonathan