[IPython-User] Set initial window size to IPython Qt console

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Tue Apr 9 08:08:01 CDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Matthias BUSSONNIER wrote:

> I would say no.

Strange. I get 1200x400 screen every time I start qt console, and I thought
I must have set it wrong somewhere then leave it for later, until today I
started searching in configuration files and couldn't find such setting.

IPython/frontend/qt/console/console_widget.py:457
> Do I hear a PR ?

Thanks!
I'll hardcode it, as I know nothing about Qt to make it scale with
confidence on different platforms, thus PR withdraw from me (if it was
intended to me in the first place ;))