[IPython-User] %sql magic released

Tue Apr 9 09:30:42 CDT 2013

Hi,

Shot in the dark based on previous discussion on the ML.

Try :

%config SqlMagic.autolimit = 1000

or at least, see if

%config SqlMagic

Tell you something.

This is because in config files, `c` represent the current config "dict" which your current session does not now about.

Will not, of course,  persist across sessions.
--
Matthias