[IPython-User] Heads up - major changes landed

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Thu Apr 11 11:31:55 CDT 2013

We've just landed PR #2447, which is a major reworking of our input
transformation framework (the bit that allows IPython goodies like magic
commands, cell magics, system commands, autocalling, and so on).

The test suite is parsing, but with any major change, there's a risk of
breaking things in corner cases, so if you see anything unexpected, please
make sure we know about it. And if you're giving a vital demo, you might
not want to 'git pull' just before you're on.

Thanks,
Thomas