[IPython-User] running notebooks from a script

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Tue Apr 30 12:01:45 CDT 2013

get_msg should return immediately on completion - that's just a timeout, so
it is `up to 20 seconds`.  And yes, if you have a longer running cell, the
timeout should be longer - in fact, if you trust that it won't hang / die,
you can just remove the timeout.

The second timeout is small, because once the result has arrived, no more
output is being generated, so it should just be flushing the pipe.  A
timeout of zero *ought* to work here, and probably would most of the time
but the short timeout is there just to be safe.