[IPython-User] Current State of Slide Mode in IPython?

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Tue Apr 30 23:23:08 CDT 2013

I'd also love to see updates to this. I'm helping give a tutorial for
SciPy and we are planning to use IPython notebooks. If we could easily
show those as slides, that would be awesome. I'm sure that people who
are giving talks feel the same way.

At the very least, a one-liner "%load_ext https://gist.github.com/..."
that we could put at the top of notebooks to make it "just work" would
be awesome. I'd love to have this, but I don't have the time or
knowledge to mess with css or javascript to make it work.

Aaron Meurer