[IPython-User] Ipython (1.0dev )notebook slideshow to pdf

Damián Avila damianavila@gmail....
Thu Aug 1 08:23:36 CDT 2013

Hi Imri,

First, we are slowly deprecating this user list, please post the next
question to the dev list ;-)

Regarding your question, here you have a discussion about how to print a
pdf from reveal

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/3634

If you need additional help, just let me know...

Damián.