[IPython-User] LearnDataScience, a collection of IPyNotebooks for Data Science beginners

Nitin Borwankar nborwankar@gmail....
Thu Aug 1 10:42:42 CDT 2013

Thomas,

Yes that will come next - the content is still beta and things will move
around - but you're right I should do that anyway just so someone can see
the content.  I have a much earlier version on wakari as well but nbviewer
should be up in a day or two.
Thanks much,

Nitin

Nitin Borwankar