[IPython-User] Ipython (1.0dev )notebook slideshow to pdf

Jon Wilson jsw@fnal....
Thu Aug 1 11:54:58 CDT 2013

Hi Damián,
It would be good to send a message to the list explaining why it is
being deprecated and what resources should replace it.  Perhaps such a
message was already sent and I missed it; if so, sorry for the noise.
Regards,
Jon