[IPython-User] different behavior

Rita rmorgan466@gmail....
Fri Aug 9 06:13:09 CDT 2013

The module is a module for linear algebra. It works perfectly fine when not
using ipython notebook. I have even created a separate profile and still
having the issue.

I believe I had something similar before with freetype with ipython
notebook and my fix was to remove my local version of freetype and compile
it different version (/software/freetype-2.xx).  still not sure why
notebook is using this version of glibc