[IPython-User] different behavior

Fri Aug 9 06:34:50 CDT 2013

Le 9 août 2013 à 13:13, Rita a écrit :

> The module is a module for linear algebra. It works perfectly fine when not using ipython notebook. I have even created a separate profile and still having the issue.

What I meant is
can you give me a link or the real name of moduleA so that I can test.

> I believe I had something similar before with freetype with ipython notebook and my fix was to remove my local version of freetype and compile it different version (/software/freetype-2.xx).  still not sure why notebook is using this version of glib

Notebook should not do anything different that qtconsole or plain IPython. Unless you have many ipython installed on your system.

can you do

import IPython
IPython.__file__

On both notebook an plain IPython to see if there is a difference.