[IPython-User] copy-paste data in notebook

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Fri Aug 9 11:39:48 CDT 2013

pandas.read_clipboard() might be what you want - it will grab the data from
the clipboard and read it into a pandas DataFrame. That's based on a numpy
array, and you can easily grab the raw array from it if you need it.