[IPython-User] ipython slow to start with --pylab flag

alex arsenovic arsenovic@virginia....
Sun Aug 11 09:30:48 CDT 2013

i am familiar with what you are talking about, but its not that. its
slow every time i start.

also, i noticed that the CPU is not being used during the 'pause'
before startup. . .