[IPython-User] Remote access to ipython notebook server with ssh multi hop

Vasco Tenner vasco@tenner...
Tue Aug 13 07:02:18 CDT 2013

Hi George,

On 08/05/2013 10:48 PM, George Nurser wrote:
> then the browser hangs when I load https://localhost:8888/ (I need to do
> https as the notebook is password-protected).
In principle the https part is not necessary as the connection is
encrypted via ssh (unless you're afraid of sniffing on your local
computer or the ipython server).

Vasco