[IPython-User] Ipython notebook - display images on windows

Bjorn Madsen bjorn.madsen@operationsresearchgroup....
Wed Aug 14 15:53:49 CDT 2013

Hi just a quick one:

What am I doing wrong in the markdown:

*Question 1:*
I'm writing the image information like this (on windows):

![Missing pallet information][1]
[1]: files/screenshots/phyiscal_stocks.png "stock information"

But in print view it does not show the image. When I inspect the image in
the print view browser, the links are :

files/screenshots/missing_pallet_information_in_phyiscal_stocks.png

even though the full windows path is:

C:\Users\bmadsen\Documents\IPython Notebooks\screenshots\phyiscal_stocks.png

*Question 2:*
Some images are large, f.x 1920 x 1080, how do I appropriately scale them
to 900px ?

My CSS file is in the last cell of the notebook like this:

from IPython.display import HTML
HTML("""

div.cell {
  width: 1000px;