[IPython-User] Question about slide mode

Valentin Haenel valentin@haenel...
Sat Aug 17 10:01:15 CDT 2013

Hi,

I have a question about slide mode. I am using:

https://github.com/fperez/nb-slideshow-template

And managed so far quite well to make a presentation. I would now like to
have a slide with multiple code-cells. I can label them as 'fragment'
but then they will only be uncovered incrementally. I can label them as
'sub-slide' but then they will be shown on separate slides, as it were.
Is there a hack, to not incrementally uncover fragments? I.e. after the
markdown cell, which is a heading and labelled as 'slide', just show all
fragments immediately?

best,

V-